Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Competitions...

As some of you may know, my entry for Anorak magazine's games competition was chosen to be published in the summer special of the mag - and here it is!  I am very proud to be featured in one of my favourite magazines alongside some of my favourite illustrators.  Congratulations to everyone who made it in!  Photo by positivelymelancholy.com.  You can also see my original image here.


In other news, I have been taking part in Lilla Rogers' Global Talent Search 2013!


The first brief was to create a journal cover for Paperchase based on old school playground items so I started by working on a piece involving cheeky monkeys on the monkey bars (see previous blog post).  This, however, did not turn out to be very successful so I made the decision to start again and came up with something more traditional, but more in line with the theme and the client.  Here it is:


Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment