Thursday, 23 February 2012

Harrison Bergeron - cover tests



Testing some front covers for the short story 'Harrison Bergeron' by Kurt Vonnegut (read it here - it's excellent).  The original image is a stencil screen print and has been duplicated on Photoshop using layer modes to get the colour changes.  My favourite was the first but now I'm not so sure.  The text is likely to change to something more exciting, possibly hand-rendered, but that'll come later.  I'd love to hear your opinions on these, suggestions are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one best! And I also like that font too! I don't know how much help saying I like things is but still...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Sarah! Looking again now I agree that the first one's best... no doubt the tutors will disagree though!

    ReplyDelete